Calatas Hair Shampoo Black 250ml 日本CALATAS 固色防褪色天然植物洗发水 黑色
- Shampoo Bk (Black) suppresses yellowing after bleaching and maintains black or dark colors, or depending on your choice of colors.
- Fulvic acid (hummus extract [moisturizing ingredient]) blends to add moisture. It is a shampoo that suppresses creaking during washing and makes it supple.
- Non-silicon, ethanol-free, mineral oil-free, animal-derived raw materials-free, paraben-free
- Wet your hair and apply an appropriate amount on your hair
- Gently massage into your dyed hair and scalp
- Leave it on for a couple of minutes and rinse off thoroughly
- Better effects if used with Calatas Treatment.
- This item is a product to improve the color of the color after color, to prevent fading. Shampoo alone does not make a bright color. The effect varies depending on the hair quality and usage.
- At first, try a small amount on the inconspicuous part of the hair, and use it on all heads after checking the results.
- Use with care if there is any abnormality on your skin. If it does not fit your skin, do not use.
- Do not use if you have an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema on the scalp.
- If any abnormality such as irritation appears during or after use, do not use. During use, or when abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.) or darkening appear on the scalp. When the used area is exposed to direct sunlight and the above abnormalities appear. If you continue to use, symptoms may worsen, so we recommend that you consult a dermatologist.
- Do not use on anything other than hair.
- Take care not to get this in your eyes. If it gets in your eyes, rinse immediately without rubbing. If you feel uncomfortable or foreign body feeling even after washing, consult an ophthalmologist.
- Do not place in places with extremely high or low temperatures or in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If this product or wet hair adheres to the skin, towels, clothes, wash basin or bathtub other than hair, the color will settle and it may be difficult to remove.
- If your hands or fingers are stained, immediately wash them off with soap.
- Because it contains natural ingredients, it may be rarely discolored, but there is no problem with quality. If sediment appears, shake well before use.