D.UP EYELASHES lash beauté series #8 Soft Nudy 日本 系列假睫毛
Beauty brush up consultant Megumi Kanzaki produce.
Adopting fluffy hair that melts into the eyes, it feels soft as if it were a natural eyelash.
The second installment.
Although it is a natural finish, it has a higher eye suction.
- Cut the lash band to size if needed.
- Apply a small amount of adhesive (D-UP EYELASHES FIXER EX 552 is recommended) along the base of false eyelash using the brush attached on the adhesive cap.
- Wait for 30-60 seconds until the adhesives color changes from bluish/greenish white to clear. Make sure the adhesive is dry and tacking when you attach the false eyelash to your eyelid.
- Tip: *If you attach the false eyelash before the adhesive has dried to a tacky finish, the false eyelash will not stick to your eyelid and easily fall off.
- Apply the false eyelash to the base of your natural lashes.
- Attach from the center part first and smooth out to both ends softly.
- Press the false eyelash and your original lashes together gently to blend in and achieve a natural look.
- When removing, gently hold the outer hair tip of false eyelish and slowly peel off from the tail of eye.
- Store the false eyelashes in tray or case.
・ Dangerous, do not cut false eyelashes with eyes or near eyes.
・ Do not use for any other purpose.
・ Do not use if you do not fit your skin or have allergies.
・ If the adhesive gets into your eyes, immediately wash your eyes with running water and consult a doctor.