- A hand serum that gives moisture to the hands delivered by the brewery Kiku Masamune, founded in 1659. A luxurious product called "the essence to be applied to hands".
- Penetrates deep into the stratum corneum and lasts for a long time without stickiness.
- For soft hand skin with white koji extract (moisturizing ingredient).
- Contains 5 kinds of vitamins and 12 kinds of amino acids (moisturizing ingredients) for bright, moisturized and beautiful skin.
- Elegant and refreshing design that can be used regardless of age and gender.
- Weak acid, no fragrance, no coloring
Precautions for use:
- Use with caution if there are any abnormalities on your skin.
- Do not use if you have symptoms such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
- If any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots) or darkening appear during use, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist. Continued use may worsen symptoms.
Raw materials and ingredients:
- Water, glycerin, DPG, mineral oil, dimethicone, cetanol, triethylhexanoin, glyceryl stearate (SE), fermented extract of Aspergillus / rice, retinol palmitate, panthenol, ascorbyl tetrahexyldecanoate, tocopherol, glucosyl hesperidin, arginine, alanine , Glutamic acid, proline, glycine, aspartic acid, valine, serine, phenylalanine, histidine, isoleucine, threonine, ceramide EOP, ceramide NP, ceramide AP, rice fermentation liquid, rice bran oil, rice germ oil, arbutin, glycyrrhizinate 2K, squalane, Peanut oil, sorbitol, BG, PEG-6, PEG-32, cholesterol, phytosphingosine, sodium lactate, PCA, PCA-Na, lauroyl lactylate Na, hydrogenated lecithin, hydroxye Chilled cellulose, carbomer, xanthan gum, (acrylates / alkyl acrylate (C10-30)) crosspolymer, phytic acid, K hydroxide, silver oxide, methyl paraben