Hydrocolloid spot patch to help protect a damaged skin or wounds by maintaining an appropriate level of humidity and minimizing a penetration of water and germs.
- Protective cover eliminates worries of scarring
- Hydrocolloid spot patch helps minimize scarring by preventing the formation of scabs over damaged skin or wounds by maintaining optimal levels of moisture
- Clear spot patch with excellent adherence. Clear, thin patch adheres tightly to the skin and stays in place for hours
- Mixed sizes; Each sheet comes with patches of varying sizes to provide customized spot care according to the size of the blemish or wound
- Cleanse the injured area and let it fully dry
- Without applying any ointment, affix a patch slightly bigger than the injured area after removing the tray film
- After applying the patch, if the patch swells up white due to the absorption of effusion from injury, replace it with a new one
- Change it once a day or several times a day until the injury subsides
- Polyurethane film, cellulose gum, styrene isoprene, styrene block copolymer, polyisobutylene, petroleum resin, liquid paraffin, tetrakismethane
- For external use only. Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
- 24 patches (mixed sizes)