A face mask containing the same fragrance as the Ohana Mahalo fragrance.
A face mask that moisturizes your skin and refreshes your mind with fragrance.
4 functions: Toner, Serum, Face Mask, Relaxing
- Akua ko'a nani: A blend of Jasmine, Orange, and Clary sage
- Laule'a puae: A blend of Hyacinth, Jasmine, Musk
- Pikake aulii: A blend of Pikake, fruity blend, Vanilla
- Liko pulelehua: A blend of Rose, Lilac, Jasmine
- Halia nohea: A blend of Floral, Fruity blend, Amber
Ingredients / Amount
- Water, glycerin, isopentyldiol, DPG, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, allantoin, carbomer, panthenol, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, TEA, rice bran extract, ruby powder, hibamata extract, EDTA-2Na, aloe vera leaf extract, pos Wellia serrata extract, fragrance, hyaluronic acid Na, polyacrylic acid Na
Usage and dosage
- Use on clean skin after cleansing.
- Remove the mask sheet from the bag and spread it out. Align your eyes first, then your mouth to fit your entire face.
- Remove the mask after about 3.5 to 10 minutes.
Precautions for use
- Do not use if it does not fit your skin.
- Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
- After sunburn, use after skin redness and hot flashes have subsided.
- For hygiene purposes, do not use a mask once used.
- Use as soon as possible after opening.
- If you get on your clothes, immediately wash them carefully with detergent.
- Be sure to perform a patch test (use the essence inside the upper arm and leave it for 24 hours) before use. If irritation occurs, such as when the applied part is red, discontinue use.
- This product does not dissolve in water, so do not wash it into sewage.
- This product cannot be eaten.
Consultation points for use
- If you are using cosmetics or are exposed to direct sunlight on your skin, and you notice any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) or darkening, stop using it. Please consult a dermatologist. Please keep in mind that if you continue to use cosmetics as they are, it may worsen, and in rare cases it may cause rashes and spots.
- Take care not to get this in your eyes. If it gets in your eyes, please rinse thoroughly with water or lukewarm water. If you feel a foreign body sensation after rinsing, consult an ophthalmologist.
Notes on storage and handling
- Store out of reach of infants and pets.
- Do not store in places with extremely high or low temperatures and in direct sunlight.