Yakult Health Foods Vegetable Drink Powder 60pcs 240g 养乐多 大麦若叶青汁粉 (60包装)
Barley young leaves grown in the land on and around the Kunisaki Peninsula, Oita Prefecture.
Approximately twice the dietary fiber lettuce per 8g of this product (100g edible portion *)
* Calculated from "Japan Food Standard Composition Table 2010"
No fragrance, preservative, coloring agent added
It is also recommended for those who are not good at the taste and aroma unique to green juice.
Reliable quality that sticks from the field to energy.
Using high-quality barley young leaves cultivated without the use of pesticides and chemical fertilizers at contract farmers in the Kokuto Peninsula, Oita Prefecture where the company's factory is located, and the surrounding area.
● No pesticides are used for soil or pest control.
● A healthy crop in a fertile field. Ripe compost is used as fertilizer.
● Contract farmers who can see the face are raised.
"Morning picking" "fresh leaf squeezing method".
We are particular about freshness and quality.
● Fresh leaves are picked in the morning and kept fresh to keep the plants fresh.
● Carefully juice the fresh leaves. Powdered without applying heat as much as possible.
Ingredient and quantity
Barley young leaf extract, water-soluble dietary fiber, dextrin
<Nutrient ingredient indication>
Per 2 bags (8g)
Dietary fiber ・ ・ ・ 2.4g
β-carotene ・ ・ ・ 190 ～ 1600μg
Vitamin K: 41-138μg
Potassium ・ ・ ・ 138-414mg
Usage and dosage
<How to drink>
This product is individually packaged powder type. As a dietary supplement, use 1 to 2 bags per day as a guide, and dissolve in about 100 mL of cold water, hot water, milk and other beverages per bag. Also, it can be delicious when mixed with various foods such as yogurt.
Avoid storage and enjoy as soon as possible after opening the package.
Dosage form / shape